How To Cancel MyRadar Weather Radar Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MyRadar Weather Radar and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MyRadar Weather Radar subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MyRadar Weather Radar subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MyRadar Weather Radar website
- Alternatives to MyRadar Weather Radar
Cancel MyRadar Weather Radar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MyRadar Weather Radar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MyRadar Weather Radar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MyRadar Weather Radar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MyRadar Weather Radar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MyRadar Weather Radar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MyRadar Weather Radar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyRadar Weather Radar will now be canceled.
Cancel MyRadar Weather Radar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyRadar Weather Radar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyRadar Weather Radar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyRadar Weather Radar
Cancel MyRadar Weather Radar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyRadar Weather Radar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MyRadar Weather Radar's Website
Another way of canceling MyRadar Weather Radar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MyRadar Weather Radar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://myradar.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MyRadar Weather Radar App
MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, yet powerful weather app that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated live radar, with radar loop lengths of up to two hours. This basic functionality provides the quickest way to get a fast snapshot of the weather on-the-go, and it's what has made MyRadar so successful over the years. Check your phone and get an instant assessment of the weather that will impact your day. In addition to the live radar, MyRadar has a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hallo, im App Myradar gibt ein Begriff "Erdbebenlücke in Graden". Genaue Bedeutung kann ich nirgendwo finden. Bitte um Erklärung. Danke. Gruß Zorna
— by Zorna on Apr 13 2021
Search for another app