How To Cancel Thermometer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Thermometer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Thermometer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Thermometer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Thermometer website
- Alternatives to Thermometer
Cancel Thermometer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Thermometer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Thermometer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Thermometer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Thermometer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Thermometer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Thermometer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Thermometer will now be canceled.
Cancel Thermometer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Thermometer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Thermometer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Thermometer
Cancel Thermometer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Thermometer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Thermometer's Website
Another way of canceling Thermometer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Thermometer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://monirapps.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Thermometer App
Outdoor thermometer. You will now always know how to dress every morning. Our thermometer gives you the outdoor temperature in function of your location. Your phone does not need a GPS sensor. You can get the outside temperature only with your Wifi. Our thermometer does NOT use a thermic sensor. • Accurate and reliable: the outside temperature is taken from the best weather website : openweathermap.com • Unit conversion: the temperature is given both in Celsius degrees and in Fahrenheit degrees • Realistic thermometer: we provide you with a realistic thermometer, given with graduation...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app