How To Cancel Meteogram Pro Weather Widget Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Meteogram Pro Weather Widget and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Meteogram Pro Weather Widget subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Meteogram Pro Weather Widget subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Meteogram Pro Weather Widget website
- Alternatives to Meteogram Pro Weather Widget
Cancel Meteogram Pro Weather Widget Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Meteogram Pro Weather Widget subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Meteogram Pro Weather Widget".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Meteogram Pro Weather Widget subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Meteogram Pro Weather Widget subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Meteogram Pro Weather Widget Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Meteogram Pro Weather Widget" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Meteogram Pro Weather Widget will now be canceled.
Cancel Meteogram Pro Weather Widget Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Meteogram Pro Weather Widget via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Meteogram Pro Weather Widget. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Meteogram Pro Weather Widget
Cancel Meteogram Pro Weather Widget Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Meteogram Pro Weather Widget via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Meteogram Pro Weather Widget's Website
Another way of canceling Meteogram Pro Weather Widget subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Meteogram Pro Weather Widget app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://meteograms.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Meteogram Pro Weather Widget App
Note If you're looking to upgrade from the free version, please be aware that a less costly upgrade path is available in-app via the free version. Summary This resizable weather widget (and interactive app) provides a detailed and visually appealing weather forecast, allowing you very quickly to understand what to expect when you venture outdoors. The graphical format is commonly referred to as a 'meteogram'. You can choose to display as little or as much information as you like, or you can set up multiple widgets showing different information (optionally for different places) in...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app