How To Cancel Hot Weather Thermometer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Hot Weather Thermometer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Hot Weather Thermometer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Hot Weather Thermometer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Hot Weather Thermometer website
- Alternatives to Hot Weather Thermometer
Cancel Hot Weather Thermometer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hot Weather Thermometer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hot Weather Thermometer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hot Weather Thermometer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hot Weather Thermometer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hot Weather Thermometer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hot Weather Thermometer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hot Weather Thermometer will now be canceled.
Cancel Hot Weather Thermometer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hot Weather Thermometer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hot Weather Thermometer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hot Weather Thermometer
Cancel Hot Weather Thermometer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hot Weather Thermometer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Hot Weather Thermometer's Website
Another way of canceling Hot Weather Thermometer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hot Weather Thermometer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://examobile.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hot Weather Thermometer App
With this application, Hot Weather Thermometer, you can check at any time the weather and the temperature and weather forecast for the next few days. The app works anywhere in the world. It has many useful features: - New! temperature display on the status bar (optional) - You can put a simple widget on your smartphone or tablet desktop that will show you the current temperature, - You can choose different graphical and color themes , - You can check the weather: rain, cloudy, sun, temperature max / min, to the next days, - The application displays the current pressure and the tr...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app