How To Delete Thermometer Widget Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Thermometer Widget account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Thermometer Widget app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Thermometer Widget completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Thermometer Widget
Delete Thermometer Widget Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Thermometer Widget. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Thermometer Widget via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Thermometer Widget.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Thermometer Widget of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Thermometer Widget's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Thermometer Widget on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Thermometer Widget from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Thermometer Widget app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Thermometer Widget from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Thermometer Widget icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Thermometer Widget.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Thermometer Widget app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Thermometer Widget" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Thermometer Widget from your Android phone
To delete Thermometer Widget from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Thermometer Widget.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Thermometer Widget app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Thermometer Widget app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Thermometer Widget Software Details
Shows the current outdoor temperature. Optionally with wind chill factored in. Long click a free spot on your home screen to add it. Click widget for preferences and problem reporting. Having problems? Click the widget, go to the Logs tab, then click the "Report Problem" button. Or send an e-mail to [email protected] Weather data graciously provided by http://OpenWeatherMap.org , thanks guys! Updates every 30 minutes, or when you activate Wifi / cell data. Your local weather station may update less often than that, call them not me if measurements are old. Source code...