How To Cancel BloodPressureDB Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BloodPressureDB and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BloodPressureDB subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BloodPressureDB subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BloodPressureDB website
- Alternatives to BloodPressureDB
Cancel BloodPressureDB Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BloodPressureDB subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BloodPressureDB".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BloodPressureDB subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BloodPressureDB subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BloodPressureDB Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BloodPressureDB" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BloodPressureDB will now be canceled.
Cancel BloodPressureDB Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BloodPressureDB via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BloodPressureDB. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BloodPressureDB
Cancel BloodPressureDB Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BloodPressureDB via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BloodPressureDB's Website
Another way of canceling BloodPressureDB subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BloodPressureDB app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.blutdruckdaten.de/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BloodPressureDB App
Recommended by doctors and pharmacists. * Voted as Top Health App by doctors at HealthTap * Recommended by the German association for kidney patients * Gesundheit konkret: smart assistant - app-solute useful * Top rating in iPad&Co. * Top 5 medical App at appstar.tv * Recommendation from the panel of experts at NummerSicher Now you can have your blood pressure under control everywhere. Track, monitor and store your blood pressure (systolic and diastolic) along with your pulse, blood sugar and more. As a patient tracker the app is recommended for people with hypertension, high blood...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app