How To Cancel Kalimba Connect Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Kalimba Connect and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Kalimba Connect subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Kalimba Connect subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kalimba Connect website
- Alternatives to Kalimba Connect
Cancel Kalimba Connect Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Kalimba Connect subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Kalimba Connect".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Kalimba Connect subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Kalimba Connect subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Kalimba Connect Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Kalimba Connect" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kalimba Connect will now be canceled.
Cancel Kalimba Connect Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kalimba Connect via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kalimba Connect. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kalimba Connect
Cancel Kalimba Connect Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kalimba Connect via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Kalimba Connect's Website
Another way of canceling Kalimba Connect subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Kalimba Connect app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://sensornotes.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Kalimba Connect App
Kalimba Connect recognizes notes music from Kalimba for easy practice with 650,000+ kalimba tabs from music songbooks. This Kalimba tutor is one of the best virtual Kalimba for mobile & tablet. The app offers tons of songs with easy lessons, and we add new tabs every week! Don't waste more time, start playing now!... ★★★ Features: ★★★ - Full string Kalimba with 17 keys - Play with 650,000+ song from music songbooks - Connect with real Kalimba with notes recognition mode - Daily Challenge mode - Global Leaderboard - Multi-touch and swipe supported - Be able to record audio while pl...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hi, I accidentally shared a comp in your "Kalimba Connect" app, but would like to delete my account along with the only comp I accidentally shared in said app.
The username of my account in the "Kalimba Connect" application is: Magnusmagnanolia
The account is recent, it has only been in existence for a short time.
That is why Under the "CCPA" Regulation, I request that all data be deleted from my "Magnusmagnanolia" account (including the only composition published on said account in your "Kalimba Connect" application)
I also request that no user of the "Kalimba Connect" application can view my composition titled "Lucy's Time ^ w ^", that it is the only composition published in my account "Magnusmagnanolia" and that any
user who has registered such composition in their accounts; you should not have it available.
The penalty for failure to comply with these requests is $ 7,500 under CCPA.
— by AxelGCI on Mar 23 2021
Search for another app