How To Cancel Books Voice Reader Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Books Voice Reader and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Books Voice Reader subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Books Voice Reader subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Books Voice Reader website
- Alternatives to Books Voice Reader
Cancel Books Voice Reader Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Books Voice Reader subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Books Voice Reader".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Books Voice Reader subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Books Voice Reader subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Books Voice Reader Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Books Voice Reader" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Books Voice Reader will now be canceled.
Cancel Books Voice Reader Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Books Voice Reader via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Books Voice Reader. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Books Voice Reader
Cancel Books Voice Reader Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Books Voice Reader via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Books Voice Reader's Website
Another way of canceling Books Voice Reader subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Books Voice Reader app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Books Voice Reader App
Android app to read book in formats: pdf, txt, docx, epub by voice. The application is suitable for visually impaired people, blind people or when users are busy or tired. App can read the books or files in pdf, txt, docx or epub in 96 languages. The user selects a book or file in the device (Android phone or tablet) and the application read for the user to hear. Users can pause reading, go to the next page or come back to previous page, change the speech setting (speed and pitch of the voice), set timer to read or stop read automatically. ...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app