How to Cancel Books Voice Reader
Learn how to cancel Books Voice Reader subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Books Voice Reader Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Books Voice Reader".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Books Voice Reader" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Books Voice Reader Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Books Voice Reader" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Books Voice Reader will now be canceled.
Cancel Books Voice Reader Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Books Voice Reader" or "NGUYEN Huu Hien" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Books Voice Reader
Cancel Books Voice Reader via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Books Voice Reader's Website
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Books Voice Reader App
Android app to read book in formats: pdf, txt, docx, epub by voice. The application is suitable for visually impaired people, blind people or when users are busy or tired. App can read the books or files in pdf, txt, docx or epub in 96 languages. The user selects a book or file in the device (Android phone or tablet) and the application read for the user to hear. Users can pause reading, go to the next page or come back to previous page, change the speech setting (speed and pitch of the voice), set timer to read or stop read automatically. ...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app