How To Cancel Just Dance Controller Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Just Dance Controller and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Just Dance Controller subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Just Dance Controller subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Just Dance Controller website
- Alternatives to Just Dance Controller
Cancel Just Dance Controller Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Just Dance Controller subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Just Dance Controller".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Just Dance Controller subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Just Dance Controller subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Just Dance Controller Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Just Dance Controller" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Just Dance Controller will now be canceled.
Cancel Just Dance Controller Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Just Dance Controller via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Just Dance Controller. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Just Dance Controller
Cancel Just Dance Controller Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Just Dance Controller via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Just Dance Controller's Website
Another way of canceling Just Dance Controller subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Just Dance Controller app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://ubi.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Just Dance Controller App
No controller? No problem! The Just Dance Controller app scores your dance moves and allows you to navigate in your Just Dance game simply by using your smartphone. No other camera or additional accessory is required, just keep your smartphone in your right hand while dancing to let the app track your awesome moves! It's easy and fun to play, with up to 6 players simultaneously, so grab your friends and family and join the party! Note: This app is a companion to the Just Dance console game. You will need the Just Dance® 2020, Just Dance® 2019, Just Dance® 2018, Just Dance® 2017, or Just Dan...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app