How To Cancel TransferGo: Money Transfer Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of TransferGo: Money Transfer and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TransferGo: Money Transfer subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your TransferGo: Money Transfer subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TransferGo website
- Alternatives to TransferGo: Money Transfer
Cancel TransferGo: Money Transfer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel TransferGo: Money Transfer subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on TransferGo: Money Transfer.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling TransferGo: Money Transfer subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel TransferGo: Money Transfer subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the TransferGo: Money Transfer store TransferGo: Money Transferlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel TransferGo: Money Transfer Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "TransferGo: Money Transfer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TransferGo will now be canceled.
Cancel TransferGo: Money Transfer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TransferGo: Money Transfer via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TransferGo: Money Transfer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TransferGo
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel TransferGo: Money Transfer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TransferGo: Money Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TransferGo: Money Transfer's Website
An alternate way of canceling TransferGo: Money Transfer subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the TransferGo: Money Transfer app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.transfergo.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About TransferGo: Money Transfer App
TransferGo is the super-fast and easy way to send money around the world. Received in just 30 minutes, your transfers are secure and safe. We're using a digital account-to-account business model and changing the face of finance to make it accessible to everyone, everywhere. 53 countries and 29 currencies that are expanding constantly. We put you at the heart of our product, making it a seamless experience from start to finish. Sent in seconds, your money is protected so you never have to worry. Join more than 1,000,000 people who have used TransferGo around the world and become part o...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app