How To Cancel Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Telerik UI website
- Alternatives to Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples
Cancel Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Telerik UI will now be canceled.
Cancel Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Telerik UI
Cancel Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples's Website
Another way of canceling Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.telerik.com/xamarin-ui and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples App
Telerik UI for Xamarin is a library of native and customizable UI controls for building stunning cross-platform mobile applications for the most popular mobile platforms including iOS. This application shows scenarios developers can achieve using Telerik UI for Xamarin. Browse the examples to get the first-hand experience with the suite. A Source code is available for every example. Telerik UI for Xamarin key components: Predefined Theme, Design-Time Support, Localization and Globalization ImageEditor A control that enables you to easily visualize and edit images in different file...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app