How to Delete Telerik UI Completely
Learn how to delete your Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Telerik UI Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Telerik UI account, contact Telerik UI via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Telerik UI of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Telerik UI on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples".
3. Delete Telerik UI on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples" and Click "Uninstall".
Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples Product Details
Telerik UI for Xamarin is a library of native and customizable UI controls for building stunning cross-platform mobile applications for the most popular mobile platforms including iOS. This application shows scenarios developers can achieve using Telerik UI for Xamarin. Browse the examples to get the first-hand experience with the suite. A Source code is available for every example. Telerik UI for Xamarin key components: Predefined Theme, Localization and Globalization ImageEditor A control that enables you to easily visualize and edit images in different file formats in your mobile application. Map A data visualization control whose primary purpose is to visualize rich spatial data. The control provides visualization of ESRI shapefiles that consist of geometric objects, such as lines, polylines and polygons. PdfViewer It enables you to easily load and display PDF documents natively in your application. It comes with full integration with the RadPdfViewerToolbar. Popup RadPopup lets you display content of your choice on top of the existing view. The component provides a flexible API. DockLayout A mechanism for child elements to be docked to the left, right, top and bottom or to occupy the center area of the layout. Calendar & Scheduling The Calendar is a highly customizable calendar component that offers: •Day, Week, Month, WorkWeek, MultiDay and Year views. •Recurring appointments and built-in dialogs •Selection •Flexible Styling API. Accordion & Expander Those components help you save screen space and at the same time present the content to the end user in an easily accessible way. AutoCompleteView The control has different filtering options, tokens support, and remote search, as well as full customization capabilities. Conversational UI This Chat component allows you to create modern chat experiences in your apps, regardless of the chatbot framework you choose. Barcode Barcode is a control used for creating and showing barcodes. TreeView It works with hierarchical data structures. Also provides commands, data binding, checkbox and Load on Demand support. DataGrid The control provides operations like sorting, filtering, grouping, and editing over the underlying data. NumericInput NumericInput is a highly customizable input control for numeric data. Button The button UI allows you to add rotation, shapes, transparency, text, and backgrounds and images for a custom look and feel. ComboBox Allows item selection from a dropdown list in editable or non-editable modes. Allows single or multiple selection. MaskedInput Using the MaskInput in your app, you can now ensure correct input is provided by the end users with the support for predefined tokens such as digits, chars, letters, alphanumeric input etc or regex of your choice. Linear and Radial Gauges The gauge indicates and gives a visual display of amount, level, or contents of something. ListView It provides the most frequently used functionalities. It comes with: •Different layout modes. •UI virtualization. •Pull-to-refresh. •Selection. •Commands •Cells swipe. •Grouping. •Styling API. Chart A versatile of 12+ Chart types that offers full customization, great performance and an intuitive object model. Rating It allows users to intuitively rate by selecting a number of items [stars] from a predefined number of items. BusyIndicator It allows you to display a notification whenever a longer-running process is being handled by the application. SegmentedControl This component allows you to display a list of horizontally aligned, mutually exclusive options, which can be selected by the user. SideDrawer This steps on the popular navigation pattern where you can access all your application screens from a single sliding menu. RichTextEditor Allows creating and editing rich text content through WYSIWYG interface. You can find the End User License Agreement here: https://github.com/telerik/telerik-xamarin-forms-samples/blob/master/LICENSE.md