How To Delete Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples
Delete Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Telerik UI .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Telerik UI of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples from your Android phone
To delete Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Telerik UI for Xamarin Samples Software Details
Telerik UI for Xamarin is a library of native and customizable UI controls for building stunning cross-platform mobile applications for the most popular mobile platforms including iOS. This application shows scenarios developers can achieve using Telerik UI for Xamarin. Browse the examples to get the first-hand experience with the suite. A Source code is available for every example. Telerik UI for Xamarin key components: Predefined Theme, Design-Time Support, Localization and Globalization ImageEditor A control that enables you to easily visualize and edit images in different file...