How to Cancel Photo Collage Maker
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Photo Collage Maker subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Photo Collage Maker subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Photo Collage Maker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Photo Collage Maker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Photo Collage Maker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Photo Collage Maker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Photo Collage Maker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Photo Collage Maker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Photo Collage Maker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Photo Collage Maker will now be canceled.
Cancel Photo Collage Maker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Photo Collage Maker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Photo Collage Maker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Photo Collage Maker
Cancel Photo Collage Maker via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Photo Collage Maker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Photo Collage Maker's Website
Another way of canceling Photo Collage Maker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Photo Collage Maker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.scoompa.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Photo Collage Maker App
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hello, lately I have a problem with Photo Collage maker. When I make a collage with several pics and save it, not all the pics show, very annoying, how can this be solved? Thanks in advance for your reply, kind regards, Ester Turk
— by Ester on Jun 14 2021
Search for another app