How To Cancel Video Collage Maker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Video Collage Maker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Video Collage Maker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Video Collage Maker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Video Collage Maker website
- Alternatives to Video Collage Maker
Cancel Video Collage Maker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Video Collage Maker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Video Collage Maker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Video Collage Maker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Video Collage Maker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Video Collage Maker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Video Collage Maker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Video Collage Maker will now be canceled.
Cancel Video Collage Maker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Video Collage Maker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Video Collage Maker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Video Collage Maker
Cancel Video Collage Maker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Video Collage Maker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Video Collage Maker's Website
Another way of canceling Video Collage Maker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Video Collage Maker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.scoompa.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Video Collage Maker App
Selected as Best App of 2014 by Google ! Select photos to create a beautiful short video collage (grid of photos). Video or Photo Save either photo collage or video collage Easy to use. Fast and Intuitive Customization: Sound tracks Slideshow styles Collage Layouts 100+ predefined or create your own. Stickers 100+ stickers. Use image search to import more. Text 55+ different fonts Backgrounds Filters enhance your photos Photo or Video save high resolution HD photos to your phone’s gallery, or hi-res MP4 videos Many photo sources Camera pictures, social networks, or search...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app