How to Cancel Public
Learn how to cancel Public: Invest in everything subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Public Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Public: Invest in everything".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Public" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Public Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Public: Invest in everything" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Public will now be canceled.
Cancel Public Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Public: Invest in everything" or "Open to the Public Investing, Inc" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Public
Cancel Public via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Public's Website
- Visit their website - https://public.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Public: Invest in everything App
Public is an investing platform where you can invest in stocks, treasuries, ETFs, crypto, and alternative assets—like fine art and collectibles—all in one place. __ BUILD THE PORTFOLIO YOU WANT Invest in stocks, treasuries, ETFs, crypto, and alternative assets. Pay zero commission fees when you invest in stocks, ETFs, and alternative assets. Explore our collection of 25+ crypto—including Bitcoin and Ethereum. EARN A 5.1% YIELD WITH A TREASURY ACCOUNT* Put your cash to work and earn a higher yield than a high-yield savings account.** Gain direct access to government-backed Treasury bills with the flexibility of a bank account. BE A BETTER INVESTOR Access extended-hours trading during pre-market and after-hours sessions. Set price alerts for stocks and crypto so you never miss an investing opportunity. Schedule recurring buys of stocks and crypto. Create performance charts and analyze stock fundamentals side by side. Listen to daily audio shows about the latest financial news. BE RIGHT MORE OFTEN WITH PUBLIC PREMIUM Upgrade your portfolio to Public Premium for $10/month. Gain access to Premium investing insights, tools, and analysis. INVEST WITH MORE TRANSPARENCY Get the best possible price for your trades with no payment for order flow (PFOF). BUY, SELL, AND HOLD CRYPTO Explore a range of crypto assets, including: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), ApeCoin (APE), Cardano (ADA), Shiba Inu (SHIB), Dogecoin (DOGE), Avalanche (AVAX), Solana (SOL), Uniswap (UNI), Chainlink (LINK), Polygon (MATIC), Algorand (ALGO), Sushiswap (SUSHI), and more. __ Public © 2023 Investors First (TM) “Public” means Public Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates. Public is available to U.S. residents 18+ and is subject to account approval. All investments involve risk, past performance does not guarantee future results or returns. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. US-listed securities trading is offered by Open to the Public Investing, Inc., member FINRA & SIPC (“Public Investing”). This is not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy, hold or sell securities, or open a brokerage account in any jurisdiction where Public Investing is not registered. Custody and clearing services provided by Apex Clearing Corporation. Commission-free trading refers to $0 commission trading during regular market hours for self-directed individual brokerage accounts that trade US-listed securities placed online. Other fees may apply. Fractional shares are illiquid outside of Public.com and not transferable. Cryptocurrency trading provided by Apex Crypto LLC (NMLS ID 1828849). Apex Crypto is not a registered broker-dealer or member of SIPC or FINRA. Apex Crypto is licensed to engage in virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Brokerage services for alternative assets are offered by Dalmore Group, LLC , member of FINRA & SIPC. “Alternative assets,” as the term is used at Public, are equity securities that have been issued pursuant to Reg A of the Securities Act of 1933. These investments are speculative, involve substantial risks (including illiquidity and loss of principal), and are not FDIC or SIPC insured. Treasury investment services and brokerage accounts are offered by Jiko Securities, Inc. member of FINRA and SIPC. Banking services and bank accounts are provided by Jiko Bank, a division of Mid-Central National Bank, member FDIC. Investments in T-bills: NOT FDIC INSURED; NO BANK GUARANTEE; MAY LOSE VALUE. Go to www.public.com/disclosures for full disclosures and terms of service. * 26-week T-bill rate (as of 2/21/23) when held to maturity. ** As compared to the average of the best high-yield savings accounts, compiled by Bankrate.com as of 1/31/23. Additional disclosures at public.com/treasuries.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app