How to Delete Options Pricing Suite Completely
Learn how to delete your Options Pricing Suite account, your personal data and also delete the Options Pricing Suite app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Options Pricing Suite completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Options Pricing Suite Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Options Pricing Suite. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Options Pricing Suite via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Options Pricing Suite.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Options Pricing Suite of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Options Pricing Suite's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Options Pricing Suite on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Options Pricing Suite from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Options Pricing Suite app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Options Pricing Suite from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Options Pricing Suite icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Options Pricing Suite.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Options Pricing Suite app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Options Pricing Suite" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Options Pricing Suite from your Android phone
To delete Options Pricing Suite from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Options Pricing Suite.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Options Pricing Suite app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Options Pricing Suite app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Options Pricing Suite Software Details
1. Options Pricing Suite is the most comprehensive app for financial option pricing and Greek calculation, with over 50 classes of options & strategies and more than 100 unique payoff types.
2. Other features include stock price lookup by ticker, interest rate and volatility feeds, and a calendar input for option maturity.
3. Every option pricing screen has been tested extensively, but if you experience any errors or unexpected behavior, or if you have any feedback or questions, please let us know via email [email protected] .
4. For help, use the info icons to view an explanation of each type of option, and touch any parameter or Greek text label for detailed information on its meaning.
5. All option pricing methods are based on the financial theory of option pricing and are calculated by analytical formulas, approximations, or iterative methods.
6. Exotic option calculations include prices and Greeks for binary, Asian, barrier, lookback, and more complex derivatives.
7. Vanilla options cover the Black-Scholes valuation for European calls and puts; American options; stochastic volatility; and an implied volatility calculator.
8. Graphing functionality allows for visualization of changes in option prices and Greeks.