How to Delete moomoo Completely
Learn how to delete your moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete moomoo Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your moomoo account, contact moomoo via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify moomoo of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete moomoo on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options".
3. Delete moomoo on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options" and Click "Uninstall".
moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options Product Details
Trade like a pro with moomoo. Invest in US stocks, options, ETFs, and other opportunities with full extended trading hours and $0 commission fees for US residents! Access global investments with real-time data and a suite of powerful free analytical tools at your fingertips. Join like-minded traders on moomoo with one of the largest active trading communities of over 19 million traders. FASTER, SMARTER TRADES • Gain market insights with 63 FREE technical indicators and 38 drawing tools in our advanced charting. You asked, we delivered: VWAP, multiple charts, tick charts, pre-market and post-market data. • Create a customized screener to find market spotlights with AI support. Invest at the right price with quick access to visualized data analysis reports. Stay informed 24/7 about market movements with pushed AI-driven alerts. • Full extended trading hours that allow access in pre-market (4-9:30 am ET) and post-market hours (4-8 pm ET). Don't worry about missing trading opportunities! • Enjoy 24/7 licensed and trained customer service via phone, live chat, and e-mail. PROFESSIONAL DATA AND RESEARCH • Free level 2 data with 60 levels gives you a detailed insight into price action. • Quotes updated every 0.3 seconds offer real-time options chain and statistics. • Advanced statistics such as Capital Tracking and Position Cost show money flows and order positions to improve your decision making. • Visualized fundamental analysis of earnings, stock comparisons, company valuation, etc. ACTIVE COMMUNITY WITH 19M+ USERS • Share your ideas and get inspiration from other traders and experts worldwide. • Learn about current investment trends such as meme stocks from fellow traders. BREAKING NEWS AND ANALYSIS • Follow the 24/7 global financial and technology news with an accompanying detailed analysis from Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Reuters, CNBC, and more. • Get updates on any stock impacts caused by the news or external events. • Alerts allow you to be notified about any economic events and policy updates. INTERNATIONAL TRADING AVAILABLE • Trade stocks, options, and ETFs worldwide. Access US/HK/CN markets with 1 account. • Enjoy instant in-app currency exchange and low commissions for Hong Kong stock trading in the US. SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY • Your investment is safe and protected by industry-leading security protocols. • Moomoo uses the same scrupulous safety standards to help protect your account and private information. IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES: Brokerage product and services in moomoo offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., regulated by SEC, member of FINRA/SIPC. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. are indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Futu Holdings Ltd. Investments in stocks, options, ETFs, and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment. No content in the App description shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All information and data in the App description are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends. Moomoo Financial Inc. is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org. This coverage does not protect against loss of the market value of securities. You can check Moomoo Financial Inc. on FINRA's BrokerCheck, brokercheck.finra.org