How to Cancel Optum Virtual Care
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Optum Virtual Care subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Optum Virtual Care subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Optum Virtual Care Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Optum Virtual Care subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Optum Virtual Care".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Optum Virtual Care subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Optum Virtual Care subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Optum Virtual Care Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Optum Virtual Care" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Optum Virtual Care will now be canceled.
Cancel Optum Virtual Care Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Optum Virtual Care via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Optum Virtual Care. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Optum Virtual Care
Cancel Optum Virtual Care via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Optum Virtual Care via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Optum Virtual Care's Website
Another way of canceling Optum Virtual Care subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Optum Virtual Care app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Optum Virtual Care App
The Optum Virtual Care mobile app helps members access virtual care when and where they need it. The app can be used to easily schedule and access primary and urgent care via phone, chat or video visit. Optum Virtual Care can address conditions such as rashes, headaches, sore throat, pink eye, fever, cough and can also help with the management of some chronic conditions like diabetes or heart disease. Some insurance plans may also include access to integrated medical and mental health care.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app