How To Cancel MX Player Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MX Player and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MX Player subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MX Player subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MX Player website
- Alternatives to MX Player
Cancel MX Player Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MX Player subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MX Player".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MX Player subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MX Player subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MX Player Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MX Player" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MX Player will now be canceled.
Cancel MX Player Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MX Player via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MX Player. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MX Player
Cancel MX Player Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MX Player via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MX Player's Website
Another way of canceling MX Player subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MX Player app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://apps.mxplayer.in/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MX Player App
Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder. b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that multi-core device's performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices. c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option. d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app