How To Cancel FLV HD MP4 Video Player Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of FLV HD MP4 Video Player and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your FLV HD MP4 Video Player subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your FLV HD MP4 Video Player subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on FLV HD MP4 Video Player website
- Alternatives to FLV HD MP4 Video Player
Cancel FLV HD MP4 Video Player Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FLV HD MP4 Video Player subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FLV HD MP4 Video Player".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FLV HD MP4 Video Player subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FLV HD MP4 Video Player subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FLV HD MP4 Video Player Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FLV HD MP4 Video Player" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FLV HD MP4 Video Player will now be canceled.
Cancel FLV HD MP4 Video Player Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FLV HD MP4 Video Player via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FLV HD MP4 Video Player. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FLV HD MP4 Video Player
Cancel FLV HD MP4 Video Player Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FLV HD MP4 Video Player via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on FLV HD MP4 Video Player's Website
Another way of canceling FLV HD MP4 Video Player subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FLV HD MP4 Video Player app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FLV HD MP4 Video Player App
Fast, stable and functional video player for playing all FLV including HD(if your device is powerful enough) and some MP4 files. NO Flash® player is required. Watch your videos from either SD card or internal memory. Select your favorite videos to create your personal playlist from it. Search files in SD card and internal memory and watch the found results in the playlist. Flash® and Flash® Player are a registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems, Inc. Jess Development is not associated or related to Adobe® Systems, Inc.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app