How To Cancel VLC for Android Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of VLC for Android and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your VLC for Android subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your VLC for Android subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on VLC website
- Alternatives to VLC for Android
Cancel VLC for Android Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel VLC for Android subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "VLC for Android".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling VLC for Android subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel VLC for Android subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel VLC for Android Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "VLC for Android" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to VLC will now be canceled.
Cancel VLC for Android Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to VLC for Android via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see VLC for Android. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from VLC
Cancel VLC for Android Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting VLC for Android via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on VLC for Android's Website
Another way of canceling VLC for Android subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the VLC for Android app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.videolan.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About VLC for Android App
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols. This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats. VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app