How To Cancel YouTube Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of YouTube and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your YouTube subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your YouTube subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on YouTube website
- Alternatives to YouTube
Cancel YouTube Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel YouTube subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "YouTube".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling YouTube subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel YouTube subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel YouTube Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "YouTube" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to YouTube will now be canceled.
Cancel YouTube Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to YouTube via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see YouTube. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from YouTube
Cancel YouTube Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting YouTube via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on YouTube's Website
Another way of canceling YouTube subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the YouTube app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/2422554?rd=1 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About YouTube App
Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching -- from the hottest music videos to what’s trending in gaming, entertainment, news, and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share with friends, and watch on any device. With a new design, you can have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app