How To Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Xbox Game Pass and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Xbox Game Pass subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Xbox Game Pass website
- Alternatives to Xbox Game Pass
Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Xbox Game Pass".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Xbox Game Pass subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Xbox Game Pass" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Xbox Game Pass will now be canceled.
Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Xbox Game Pass via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Xbox Game Pass. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Xbox Game Pass
Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Xbox Game Pass via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Xbox Game Pass's Website
Another way of canceling Xbox Game Pass subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Xbox Game Pass app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://support.xbox.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Xbox Game Pass App
Get unlimited access to play over 100 great games, including highly-anticipated Xbox exclusives, for one low monthly price.* Play a wide variety of games from every genre from blockbusters to critically-acclaimed indie titles. You’ll always have something new to play, and you have the freedom to discover and play games you’ve always wanted to play, or revisit favorites that you’ve been missing. Download the Xbox Game Pass app to search, browse, and download new games to your console when you’re on your mobile device. How does Xbox Game Pass work? - Join and play over 100 great games in...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app