How To Cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MSN Money Stock Quotes News website
- Alternatives to MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News
Cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News store MSN Money- Stock Quotes & Newslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MSN Money Stock Quotes News will now be canceled.
Cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MSN Money Stock Quotes News
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News's Website
An alternate way of canceling MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.microsoft.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News App
Finance simplified Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere. BEST DATA Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices. PERSONALIZED WATCHLIST Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences. L...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app