How To Cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MSN Money Stock Quotes News website
- Alternatives to MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News
Cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MSN Money Stock Quotes News will now be canceled.
Cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MSN Money Stock Quotes News
Cancel MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News's Website
Another way of canceling MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.microsoft.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MSN Money- Stock Quotes & News App
Finance simplified Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere. BEST DATA Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices. PERSONALIZED WATCHLIST Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences. L...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app