How to Cancel Lippincott Review
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Lippincott Review Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Lippincott Review Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Lippincott Review will now be canceled.
Cancel Lippincott Review Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Lippincott Review
Cancel Lippincott Review via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Lippincott Review's Website
Another way of canceling Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.skyscape.com/product/lippincott-review-for-nclex-pn and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN App
Practical and vocational test preparation for NCLEX-PN exam. Includes over 2,000 questions organized in specialty areas of nursing practice. DESCRIPTION App Features - Study Mode (Attempt a question, see answer and the rationale) - Create Quiz (Select topic, number of questions - Pause and resume anytime) - Time Mode (Answer as many questions as possible in a set time to improve your speed) - QOD (Attempt a random question every day) - Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas) - Bookmarked and Skipped questions feature allows students focus on specific areas Full purchased content 2000 updated practice questions reflect the most recent NCLEX-PN test plan including "Alternative styles" such as Select-all-that-apply, Reorder, Fill-in-the-blank. Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN, 11th Edition is designed to help pre-licensure nursing students in practical and vocational nursing programs prepare to take the licensing examination. The book content is divided into comprehensive yet manageable sections. More than 2,000 questions are organized across five major units. The four major units are further subdivided into a total of 17 separate review tests, with the bulk of the tests aligned with the medical-surgical nursing unit, which is the most common clinical area where new practical nurses are employed. All questions reflect a specific category and subcategory of client need. - The first four units correspond to specialty areas of nursing practice: - Th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app