How to Delete Lippincott Review Completely
Learn how to delete your Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN account, your personal data and also delete the Lippincott Review app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Lippincott Review Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Lippincott Review.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Lippincott Review of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Lippincott Review's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Lippincott Review app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Lippincott Review from your Android phone
To delete Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN Software Details
1. Additionally, the book contains a detailed review of Frequently Asked Questions, designed to provide information about the NCLEX-PN testing process, how the test is designed, and suggestions on how to prepare for the examination.
2. These sections provide the best answer to each test question; the rationale for the correct answer, and reasons why the other answer choices are incorrect; a test taking strategy to guide the selection of the answer to the question; the Cognitive Level of the question; and the Test Plan Category and Subcategory.
3. Other features include the use of all the types of alternate-format questions found on the licensing examination, detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers, and information about the NCLEX-PN.
4. Another feature is the sections containing the Correct Answers and Rationales and Test Taking Strategies, which follow each review test and comprehensive examination.
5. Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN, 11th Edition is designed to help pre-licensure nursing students in practical and vocational nursing programs prepare to take the licensing examination.
6. The questions align with the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) 2017 PN test plan and are written in the style used for the licensing examination.
7. The four major units are further subdivided into a total of 17 separate review tests, with the bulk of the tests aligned with the medical-surgical nursing unit, which is the most common clinical area where new practical nurses are employed.
8. Taken in total, the Comprehensive Examination provides practice with more than the maximum of 205 questions asked on the NCLEX-PN.