How to Cancel PsychNotes
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel PsychNotes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PsychNotes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PsychNotes will now be canceled.
Cancel PsychNotes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PsychNotes
Cancel PsychNotes via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on PsychNotes's Website
Another way of canceling PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.skyscape.com/product/psychnotes-clinical-pocket-guide and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PsychNotes: Clinical Pkt Guide App
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content. A Davis’s Notes Title, Perfect wherever you are…in class, in clinical, and in any practice setting! This handy guide delivers quick access to need-to-know information on DSM-5 disorders and treatments, psychotropic drugs, documentation, and patient education. No other resource delivers as much information in a format that’s as easy to read, easy to access the content on your mobile device. KEY FEATURES * Coverage of documentation • psychiatric medications, restraints, and seclusion • DSM-5 disorders and treatments • and patient education and care * Basic behavioral theories at a glance * Key aspects of psychiatric and crisis interventions * General mental status assessments and exams, with focused assessments for adult and geriatric populations, including mini-cognitive assessment instrument for dementia and rating scale for Lewy Body diseases * Essential information on psychotropic drugs * Client/family education tables, tips, and strategies * Cultural considerations and assessment tool NEW TO THIS EDITION * Addresses important topics such as Telepsychiatry and Teletherapy and more importantly the pandemic and its effect on mental health, both on individuals as well as health care providers. * Several new psychotropics — for tardive dyskinesia, PTSD, treatment-resistant depression, and also a new medication for schizophrenia. * Crises that deal with...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app