How to Cancel Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide will now be canceled.
Cancel Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide
Cancel Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide's Website
Another way of canceling Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.luminousapps.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Muscle Anatomy Reference Guide App
This free application provides an in-depth reference guide of the Human Muscular Anatomy featuring high quality detailed content and images in a well presented and easy to navigate way. This apps covers information about each muscle in the human body and splits them up into 5 categories: Head, Neck, Torso, Upper Limbs and Lower Limbs. The Head category includes muscle information from the Ear, Mouth, Nose, Larynx, Forehead and more. The Neck category includes muscle information from the Clavicular, Infrahyoid, Suprahyoid and in depth details about the Anterior, Lateral, Posterior neck muscles. The Torso category includes muscle information from the Abdomen, Back, Chest and Pelvis. The Upper Limbs category includes muscle information from the Arms, Forearm, Hand, Shoulder, Thoracic Walls and Vertebral Column. The Lower Limbs category includes muscle information from the Foot, Gluteal, Iliac Region, Leg and Thigh. This app allows you to search for and save your selected muscle topic for quicker access helping you to study the various muscle in a more intuitive manner. Included are detailed images of the Muscular System Front, Muscular System Back, Arms, Shoulders, Leg, Back, and the Thoracic Wall. You can also pinch to zoom to get a closer look at the muscle structure and information. Each muscle article includes various images that when tapped on will show an enlarged version of the image allowing you to take a closer look at the muscle. If you feel there are any omi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app