How To Cancel LastPass Password Manager Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of LastPass Password Manager and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your LastPass Password Manager subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your LastPass Password Manager subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on LastPass Password Manager website
- Alternatives to LastPass Password Manager
Cancel LastPass Password Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel LastPass Password Manager subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "LastPass Password Manager".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling LastPass Password Manager subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel LastPass Password Manager subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel LastPass Password Manager Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "LastPass Password Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to LastPass Password Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel LastPass Password Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to LastPass Password Manager via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see LastPass Password Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from LastPass Password Manager
Cancel LastPass Password Manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting LastPass Password Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on LastPass Password Manager's Website
Another way of canceling LastPass Password Manager subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the LastPass Password Manager app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://lastpass.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About LastPass Password Manager App
LastPass is a password manager and password generator that locks your passwords and personal information in a secure vault. From your LastPass vault, you can store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information in notes, and more. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill web browser and app logins for you. Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you, and keep you safe online. NEW TO...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hi, I'm trying to cancel my lastpass subscription I did not receive a reminder that my account was due for renewal. My intention was to cancel this subscription at the end of the first year. I would therefore like to cancel and receive a reimbursement for the money that has been charged to my account.
The reason I want to cancel is because I can't even retrieve my pass or access the vault. I would like to cancel the subscription and get my money back. The message I get back is that the vault is not installed on my computer, yet when I first subscribed that was created. I have tried using the contact support link on your website. A dialog box pops up to fill up a form for call back, but it doesn't allow me to enter my phone number because my country is not one of those that can be called back. I then selected the email option on that form and filled in the required information and sent it off and there is no email acknowledgement back from your team. I'm no longer interested in the service, I just want my money back and a way to cancel this account.
Thank you and regards.
— by Lindiwe Madonsela on Aug 13 2021
Search for another app