How To Cancel Cut Paste Photos Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cut Paste Photos and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cut Paste Photos subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cut Paste Photos subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cut Paste Photos website
- Alternatives to Cut Paste Photos
Cancel Cut Paste Photos Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cut Paste Photos subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cut Paste Photos".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cut Paste Photos subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cut Paste Photos subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cut Paste Photos Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cut Paste Photos" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cut Paste Photos will now be canceled.
Cancel Cut Paste Photos Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cut Paste Photos via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cut Paste Photos. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cut Paste Photos
Cancel Cut Paste Photos Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cut Paste Photos via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cut Paste Photos's Website
Another way of canceling Cut Paste Photos subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cut Paste Photos app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.dexati.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cut Paste Photos App
Change photo background with single click. Cut or copy people, animals, cars, and backgrounds into other photos and create new photo collages. Want to swap faces? Cut one face and paste it onto another. Want to remove photo background? Cut the people out and put them on another background. Want to remove people from photos? Then this is the app for you. Missed someone in a family photo? Add them into photos without the need professional photo editing tools. This is the best copy paste tool for photos. Cut Paste Photos comes with 100's of photo editing features. Main photo tools:...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app