How to Delete Cut Paste Photos Completely
Learn how to delete your Cut Paste Photos account, your personal data and also delete the Cut Paste Photos app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Cut Paste Photos completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Cut Paste Photos Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Cut Paste Photos. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Cut Paste Photos via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Cut Paste Photos.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Cut Paste Photos of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Cut Paste Photos's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Cut Paste Photos on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Cut Paste Photos from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Cut Paste Photos app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Cut Paste Photos from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Cut Paste Photos icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Cut Paste Photos.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Cut Paste Photos app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Cut Paste Photos" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Cut Paste Photos from your Android phone
To delete Cut Paste Photos from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Cut Paste Photos.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Cut Paste Photos app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Cut Paste Photos app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Cut Paste Photos Software Details
1. Photo Clone: Paste multiple copies of people in photos to create a fun clone effect.
2. Cut or copy people, animals, cars, and backgrounds into other photos and create new photo collages.
3. Photo Collages: Create your own collages by pasting cut photos on our custom backgrounds, or create without grids to make freeform collages.
4. Cut Photos with AI Background Eraser: Cut photos or extract people or your pets from photo background.
5. Cut Paste Photos comes with 100's of photo editing features.
6. Photo Mirror effects shows mirrored people repeating in photos.
7. Copy Photos with Manual Copy: Copy photos using our Manual Photo Cut to cut out exactly the parts you want.
8. Advanced Photo Editor: Edit the cut photos for sharper, exact edges.
9. Missed someone in a family photo? Add them into photos without the need professional photo editing tools.
10. Text On Photos and Collages include various fonts, textures, and advanced text styles.
11. Want to remove photo background? Cut the people out and put them on another background.
12. Auto Background Eraser removes background instantly and gives you photos you can paste on any background.
13. Color Pop: Our color splash tool lets you keep rich color saturation while changing the rest to black and white, to highlight the most important part of the photo.
14. Paste On Photos: Paste the cut photos on any backgrounds from your gallery.