How To Cancel Video Locker - Hide Videos Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Video Locker - Hide Videos and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Video Locker - Hide Videos subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Video Locker - Hide Videos subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Video Locker website
- Alternatives to Video Locker - Hide Videos
Cancel Video Locker - Hide Videos Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Video Locker - Hide Videos subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Video Locker - Hide Videos".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Video Locker - Hide Videos subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Video Locker - Hide Videos subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Video Locker - Hide Videos Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Video Locker - Hide Videos" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Video Locker will now be canceled.
Cancel Video Locker - Hide Videos Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Video Locker - Hide Videos via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Video Locker - Hide Videos. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Video Locker
Cancel Video Locker - Hide Videos Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Video Locker - Hide Videos via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Video Locker - Hide Videos's Website
Another way of canceling Video Locker - Hide Videos subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Video Locker - Hide Videos app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://handyappsforlife.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Video Locker - Hide Videos App
Keep videos hidden safe from prying eyes in Video Locker! - The ultimate secret gallery app to hide videos on your Android devices. Sensitive videos from your Android video gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Video Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code. Key features of Video Locker include: 1) Encryption - hidden videos are not only moved to a secret location on your phone but are also encrypted using advanced 128 bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the hidden video files, they will still be unable to view the l...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app