How To Delete Video Locker - Hide Videos Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Video Locker - Hide Videos account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Video Locker - Hide Videos app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Video Locker - Hide Videos completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Video Locker - Hide Videos
Delete Video Locker - Hide Videos Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Video Locker - Hide Videos. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Video Locker - Hide Videos via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Video Locker .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Video Locker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Video Locker - Hide Videos's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Video Locker - Hide Videos on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Video Locker - Hide Videos from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Video Locker - Hide Videos app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Video Locker - Hide Videos from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Video Locker - Hide Videos icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Video Locker - Hide Videos.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Video Locker - Hide Videos app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Video Locker - Hide Videos" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Video Locker - Hide Videos from your Android phone
To delete Video Locker - Hide Videos from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Video Locker - Hide Videos.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Video Locker - Hide Videos app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Video Locker - Hide Videos app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Video Locker - Hide Videos Software Details
Keep videos hidden safe from prying eyes in Video Locker! - The ultimate secret gallery app to hide videos on your Android devices. Sensitive videos from your Android video gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Video Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code. Key features of Video Locker include: 1) Encryption - hidden videos are not only moved to a secret location on your phone but are also encrypted using advanced 128 bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the hidden video files, they will still be unable to view the l...