How To Cancel Medical Dictionary by Farlex Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Medical Dictionary by Farlex and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Medical Dictionary by Farlex subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Medical Dictionary by Farlex subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Medical Dictionary website
- Alternatives to Medical Dictionary by Farlex
Cancel Medical Dictionary by Farlex Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Medical Dictionary by Farlex subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Medical Dictionary by Farlex.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Medical Dictionary by Farlex subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Medical Dictionary by Farlex subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Medical Dictionary by Farlex store Medical Dictionary by Farlexlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Medical Dictionary by Farlex Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Medical Dictionary by Farlex" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Medical Dictionary will now be canceled.
Cancel Medical Dictionary by Farlex Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Medical Dictionary by Farlex via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Medical Dictionary by Farlex. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Medical Dictionary
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Medical Dictionary by Farlex Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Medical Dictionary by Farlex via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Medical Dictionary by Farlex's Website
An alternate way of canceling Medical Dictionary by Farlex subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Medical Dictionary by Farlex app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.thefreedictionary.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Medical Dictionary by Farlex App
Medical Dictionary by Farlex gives you free, instant access to 180,000+ definitions of medical terminology and more than 12,000 images from sources trusted by doctors and healthcare professionals, including McGraw-Hill, Houghton Mifflin, and more. Whether you're a physician, nurse, medical student, or just want to learn more about healthcare terminology, this free medical dictionary app will help you find clear, in-depth medical definitions from more than a dozen medical encyclopedias and dictionaries on various disciplines, including entries on: Anatomy Diseases Drugs Treatments Tes...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app