How to Cancel YouCam Makeup
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel YouCam Makeup Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel YouCam Makeup Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to YouCam Makeup will now be canceled.
Cancel YouCam Makeup Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from YouCam Makeup
Cancel YouCam Makeup via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on YouCam Makeup's Website
Another way of canceling YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.perfectcorp.com/consumer and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About YouCam Makeup - Selfie Editor App
Snap and edit photos with YouCam Makeup, the #1 virtual makeover and selfie retouch editing app. Try the best beauty camera makeup filters from top brand beauty products. Dye your hair with our hair color changer for the most realistic virtual hair dye & hair salon experience. Retouch tools for a full face makeover for eyes, nose, make lips plumper, plus teeth whitening, airbrush skin, smooth skin, face tune your selfies in seconds. The best makeup editor for you - Try beauty cam for cosplay makeup, costume makeup, eyeliner, eyelashes, contour, blush, eyebrows, retouch eye shape for larger eyes, try contacts to change eye color, facetune nose, face reshape and more! ✨YouCam Makeup Core Features – Perfect Selfie Filters✨ ❤ Live Makeup Cam – Try cosmetics from top beauty brands ❤ Retouch & Airbrush Face Tune – Face Smoother & Blemish Editor ❤ Hair Makeover & Hair Color Changer – Dye your hair like virtual salon games ❤ Real-Time AR Makeovers – Lipstick, eyeliner, eye color, lashes, lip art ❤ Selfie Editor & Beauty Cam – Face shaper, nose enhancer, foundation, lipstick, blush, concealer, highlight, blemish, face paint, shine removal, add smile & contour ❤ AI Detect Skincare Cam – Analysis, Skin Test & Consult 🙂 Airbrush Flawless Skin & Retouch Face Editor ★ Selfie Editor & Selfie Filters – Remove blemishes, eye bags, face & nose shaper, foundation, lipstick, contour, blush, concealer, highlight ★ Face Editor – Skin smoother & face shaper & smile editor ★ Face...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hello, I have bought the makeup plan for 1 year, it appears in my app store that it is bought and paid, but it does not let me use the application as a vip, it tells me that I have to pay again, I need a solution.
— by Caroline De menezes vieira on Dec 20 2021
Under the GDRP Law I request that my account (ID:miriammontoute758) be deleted due to a data breech. The penalty for non-compliance will result in a 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
— by Miriam Montoute on Nov 15 2021
Please cancel subscription didn't order refund me 49.82
— by Jan Flaherty on Aug 13 2021
Subscription cancelled request
— by Minnie Brown on Jul 20 2021
Hi! My child purchased an annual subscription with you guys and I didn’t notice in time to cancel the subscription. Because of this, I got $29.99 taken out of my account. I am really not in a place to be able to afford this. Would it be possibly for me to get a refund for this?
— by Olivia Carrender on Jul 19 2021
I upgraded to the Premium plan and I'm unable to use it I bought it through Google pay
— by Rachel N Smith on Dec 08 2020
Makeup is very offline with face!! Even the preset onesWas working fine and then all of a sudden makeup wasnt linning up with face!! Especially the eyes and lips!! Place can you help with this issue!! I love youcam !! Tried to fix it myself but still not working!! Thank you!!
— by Jacquelyn Lavoy on Nov 12 2020
Search for another app