How to Cancel TrialMax App
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your TrialMax App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your TrialMax App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel TrialMax App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TrialMax App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TrialMax App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TrialMax App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TrialMax App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TrialMax App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TrialMax App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TrialMax App will now be canceled.
Cancel TrialMax App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TrialMax App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TrialMax App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TrialMax App
Cancel TrialMax App via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TrialMax App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on TrialMax App's Website
Another way of canceling TrialMax App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TrialMax App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.signanthealth.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TrialMax App App
TrialMax from Signant Health is used for collecting data from patients and their caregivers in clinical trials of new medicines. TrialMax gives patients access to study specific questionnaires making it easy for the patients to fill them in wherever they go. Patients who participate in a particular clinical study get access to TrialMax for the duration of the study. The app is activated with an activation code supplied by the care personnel conducting the clinical study. TrialMax, with its easy to use interface, will help make your participation in a clinical trial as easy as possible. The reminders will help you follow the study protocol and be compliant. TrialMax ensures your privacy and anonymity in a clinical trial. The app complies with international regulations and laws for patient privacy.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app