How To Cancel klik Event App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of klik Event App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your klik Event App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your klik Event App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on klik Event App website
- Alternatives to klik Event App
Cancel klik Event App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel klik Event App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "klik Event App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling klik Event App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel klik Event App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel klik Event App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "klik Event App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to klik Event App will now be canceled.
Cancel klik Event App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to klik Event App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see klik Event App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from klik Event App
Cancel klik Event App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting klik Event App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on klik Event App's Website
Another way of canceling klik Event App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the klik Event App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://klik.co and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About klik Event App App
Your phone is smart, but this app is smarter: * See the event program and build your own schedule * Browse speaker biographies * Create an event profile * Consolidate contacts and save notes for each * Add new contacts on LinkedIn and Facebook * Export all your contacts * View and provide session feedback * Access content of sessions attended * Check the venue’s floor plan for your next activity * Get notifications for invites, upcoming sessions and general messages Klik helps people connect with what matters: the here and now. Event-goers can network, share, save favorites,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app