How To Cancel Easy Banking App Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Easy Banking App and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Easy Banking App subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Easy Banking App subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Easy Banking App website
- Alternatives to Easy Banking App
Cancel Easy Banking App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Easy Banking App subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Easy Banking App.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Easy Banking App subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Easy Banking App subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Easy Banking App store Easy Banking Application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Easy Banking App Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Easy Banking App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Easy Banking App will now be canceled.
Cancel Easy Banking App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Easy Banking App via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Easy Banking App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Easy Banking App
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Easy Banking App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Easy Banking App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Easy Banking App's Website
An alternate way of canceling Easy Banking App subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Easy Banking App app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.bnpparibasfortis.be and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Easy Banking App App
With Easy Banking App, you can manage your finances easily and securely on your smartphone or tablet. Wherever and whenever it suits you. You have to register using the card reader the first time. From then on you can simply log on with your Easy Banking code or fingerprint. You can now do the following wherever and whenever you want: DAILY BANKING • Check your balance • Add your ING, KBC, Belfius accounts to your accounts overview on smartphone • Make standard and soon also instant transfers • Pay invoices with Zoomit • Make mobile payments with Bancontact • Enable or disable Maestro...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app