How to Cancel Fast Budget
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Fast Budget - Expense Manager subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Fast Budget - Expense Manager subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Fast Budget Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Fast Budget - Expense Manager subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Fast Budget - Expense Manager".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Fast Budget - Expense Manager subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Fast Budget - Expense Manager subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Fast Budget Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Fast Budget - Expense Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Fast Budget will now be canceled.
Cancel Fast Budget Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Fast Budget - Expense Manager via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Fast Budget - Expense Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Fast Budget
Cancel Fast Budget via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Fast Budget - Expense Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Fast Budget's Website
Another way of canceling Fast Budget - Expense Manager subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Fast Budget - Expense Manager app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://fastbudget.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Fast Budget - Expense Manager App
Keep your personal or family finances easily under control with Fast Budget. You can check your daily expenses and improve your savings. Visualize the flow of your money at a glance with the fully customizable Overview page. In Fast Budget, you have many tools for managing better your money, like various types of charts or a useful calendar. It is possible to sync your data between devices and connect your bank accounts. Fast Budget - Expense Manager features: BANK SYNCHRONIZATION Download automatically your transactions from your bank account. Check if your bank is supported inside the app. (Optional feature) ACCOUNTS AND CREDIT CARDS Create and modify your accounts as you like. There are two account types: normal and hidden. The hidden accounts can be very useful for tracking small businesses or hobbies. Use the graphs of each account to check the progress of capital on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. In addition, there is an entire section for credit cards. Both accounts that credit cards can be used in more than 90 different currencies. TRANSACTIONS Insert your revenues and outgoings in an easy and fast way. There are various tools within this budget manager to speed up the insertion of a transaction: • Scheduled earnings and expenditures. • Transaction templates. • Default account for your profits and costs. • Two widgets to accelerate the creation of an operation. SCHEDULED TRANSACTIONS Schedule your income or expenses to recur ove...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app