How to Cancel uLink Money Transfer
Learn how to cancel uLink Money Transfer subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel uLink Money Transfer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "uLink Money Transfer".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "uLink Money Transfer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel uLink Money Transfer Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "uLink Money Transfer" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to uLink Money Transfer will now be canceled.
Cancel uLink Money Transfer Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "uLink Money Transfer" or "UniTeller" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from uLink Money Transfer
Cancel uLink Money Transfer via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on uLink Money Transfer's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.ulinkremit.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About uLink Money Transfer App
International money transfers and phone reloads abroad made easy and a lot more convenient with the uLink remit money transfer app. Send money to 156,000+ locations in over 67 countries worldwide with a few taps using the uLink app. With our ever-expanding payment network, you can be rest assured that your funds are transferred to friends or family back home directly to major banks, cash pick-up locations and e-wallets abroad. Plus, home delivery options are available in select countries. You can even send instant phone reloads abroad. Why use uLink? Speed and Convenience With uLink, you can send money safely right from the comfort of your own home. • Send money directly to banks and cash pick-up locations worldwide. • Login securely using Touch ID • Track your transfer • Review your transaction history • Get regular updates on the status of your transfer • Repeat transfers are now faster than ever with our Quick Send option. Pay Less, Send More Great exchange rates and low fees on every transfer means more of your hard-earned money makes it back to the ones you love back home. • Pay with your Bank Account, Debit Card, Credit Card, or uLinkcard • Add/edit beneficiaries with ease No Hidden Fees We understand that transparency is important to our customers which is why we provide a complete fee breakdown “before” you place your transaction. • Check the daily exchange rate • Check your daily sending limit • Get access to promotional offers time and again with our promotional gift card offers, FX Flash Sales and much more. SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE: Latin America: Mexico, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Honduras, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay Asia: Philippines, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Mongolia, Nigeria Oceania: Australia, New Zealand Europe: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK More than just money transfer! RELOAD PHONES Add minutes quickly to prepaid phones abroad for only $0.99. Reload Phones in: Mexico, Philippines, India, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bolivia, China, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nicaragua, Panama, South Africa, Turkey, Uruguay, Vietnam. Plus, let’s not forget you have access to real “human” customer support to guide you through it all. Want to get in touch with us? Whether you have a question to ask, or a problem you need addressed, our Customer Service team is available to assist you. Just visit www.ulinkremit.com or call 1(800) 456-3492. Download the uLink remit app to support your loved ones the safe, fast, and convenient way when it matters the most. Powered by Servicio UniTeller, Inc.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app