How To Cancel Amex Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Amex and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Amex subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Amex subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Amex website
- Alternatives to Amex
Cancel Amex Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Amex subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Amex".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Amex subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Amex subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Amex Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Amex" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Amex will now be canceled.
Cancel Amex Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Amex via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Amex. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Amex
Cancel Amex Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Amex via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Amex's Website
Another way of canceling Amex subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Amex app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.americanexpress.com/us/customer-service/digital/amex-mobile-app.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Amex App
Access your American Express® account from virtually anywhere with the American Express® App. Take advantage of what your U.S. Personal, Small Business, and Corporate accounts have to offer: Track spending and rewards, find offers, pay your bill, add your Card to your mobile wallet, and enjoy features available only in the app. STAY ON TOP OF YOUR SPENDING Track recent purchases with a timeline of your activity, and sort your charges by amount and date. Easily see your payment status and pay your bill from virtually anywhere. Turn on AutoPay to pay your bill automatically from your bank ac...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app