How to Delete Amex Business Blueprint Completely
Learn how to delete your Amex Business Blueprint™ account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Amex Business Blueprint Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Amex Business Blueprint™:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Amex Business Blueprint account, contact Amex Business Blueprint via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Amex Business Blueprint of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Amex Business Blueprint on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Amex Business Blueprint™".
3. Delete Amex Business Blueprint on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Amex Business Blueprint™" and Click "Uninstall".
Amex Business Blueprint™ Product Details
Apply for select American Express business products. If approved, data⁴ about your products and linked accounts¹ appear on your Business Blueprint dashboard. American Express® Business Line of Credit Focus on growth with a business loan.² American Express® Business Checking The digital business checking account from American Express.³ American Express® Payment Accept Accept all major card payments from your customers. Kabbage Payments, LLC is a registered Payment Service Provider/Payment Facilitator sponsored by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Cincinnati, OH. Kabbage® Checking Currently not accepting new applications. Existing Kabbage Checking customers may continue to access their account. Banking services for Kabbage Checking are provided by, and the Kabbage Debit Mastercard® is issued by, Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Other American Express products and services are not provided by Green Dot Bank or Green Dot Corporation. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. ©2023 Green Dot Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions 1. With Amex Business Blueprint™, customers can view their select business products that automatically appear on their dashboards at login. These products include Amex® Business Line of Credit, Amex® Business Checking, Amex® Payment Accept, and American Express® Business Credit Cards. Customers may also view the eligible external business bank accounts they choose to link to Business Blueprint. 2. Amex® Business Line of Credit offers access to a commercial line of credit ranging from $2,000 to $250,000; however, you may be eligible for a larger line of credit based on our evaluation of your business. Each draw on the line of credit will result in a separate installment loan. All loans are subject to credit approval and are secured by business assets. Every loan requires a personal guarantee. Total monthly fees incurred over the loan term range from 2-9% for 6-month loans, 7.5-18% for 12-month loans, 15.75-27% for 18-month loans, and are subject to change for future loans drawn under the available line of credit. Loans incur a loan fee for each month you have an outstanding balance. Not all customers will be eligible for the lowest fee. Not all loan term lengths are available to all customers. Eligibility is based on creditworthiness and other factors. Not all industries are eligible for Amex® Business Line of Credit. Pricing and line of credit decisions are based on the overall financial profile of you and your business, including history with American Express and other financial institutions, credit history, and other factors. Lines of credit are subject to periodic review and may change or be suspended, accompanied with or without an account closure. Late fees may be assessed. Loans are issued by American Express National Bank. 3. Accounts offered by American Express National Bank. Member FDIC. 4. Data provided by My Insights, an Amex Business Blueprint™ feature, is based on customers’ select business products, which includes Amex® Business Line of Credit, Amex® Business Checking, Amex® Payment Accept, American Express® Business Credit Cards, and the eligible external business bank accounts that customers choose to link to Business Blueprint. To log in, users must have an existing Kabbage or American Express User ID and password or create one. All access to and use of this app is subject to and governed by the American Express Privacy Statement, American Express Business Blueprint™ App End User License Agreement, and American Express Terms of Service. ©2023 American Express. All rights reserved.