How to Cancel American Heritage Bank
Learn how to cancel American Heritage Bank subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel American Heritage Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "American Heritage Bank".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "American Heritage Bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel American Heritage Bank Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "American Heritage Bank" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to American Heritage Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel American Heritage Bank Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "American Heritage Bank" or "American Heritage Bank" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from American Heritage Bank
Cancel American Heritage Bank via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on American Heritage Bank's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.ahb.bank/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About American Heritage Bank App
American Heritage Bank is your personal financial advocate that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other banks and credit unions, into a single view. It’s fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your finances. Here’s what else you can do with American Heritage Bank: Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags, notes and photos of receipts and checks. -Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount -Make payments, whether you’re paying a company or a friend -Transfer money between your accounts -Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back -Reorder your debit card or turn it off if you’ve misplaced it -View and save your monthly statements -Find branches and ATMs near you Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode and fingerprint or face reader on supported devices. To use the American Heritage Bank app, you must be enrolled as an American Heritage Bank digital banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app