How to Delete Nemours Completely
Learn how to delete your Nemours account, your personal data and also delete the Nemours app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Nemours completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Nemours Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Nemours. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Nemours via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Nemours.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Nemours of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Nemours's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Nemours on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Nemours from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Nemours app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Nemours from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Nemours icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Nemours.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Nemours app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Nemours" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Nemours from your Android phone
To delete Nemours from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Nemours.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Nemours app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Nemours app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Nemours Software Details
1. Nemours Digital Health Management is a new digital tool designed to help families of children with specific conditions as well as everyday health needs.
2. Through family-centered care in our children's hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children - even those who may never enter our doors.
3. Because Nemours is focused 100% on treating children, we've designed our care with the needs of children and families in mind.
4. - Help your doctor tailor an appropriate care plan - use the Journal to easily track your child's condition so your doctor can see and help.
5. You will have anytime, anywhere access to tools that can help you get care and to track / control your child's healthcare.
6. As a nonprofit children's health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust.
7. - Action Plans - interactive action plans tailored to your child by your Nemours doctor.
8. Nemours is committed to improving the health of children.
9. - Share with Caregiver - easily share your child's action plan with school, coaches, babysitters, etc.