How to Delete Chiliz Exchange Completely
Published by Chiliz.com | Updated: Mar 5, 2023
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your Chiliz Exchange account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Chiliz Exchange Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Chiliz Exchange:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Chiliz Exchange account, contact Chiliz Exchange via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Chiliz Exchange of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to Chiliz Exchange using the form below:
2. How to Delete Chiliz Exchange on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Chiliz Exchange".
3. Delete Chiliz Exchange on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Chiliz Exchange" and Click "Uninstall".
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!