How to Delete KuCoin Completely
Learn how to delete your KuCoin: BTC, Crypto Exchange account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete KuCoin Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by KuCoin: BTC, Crypto Exchange:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your KuCoin account, contact KuCoin via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify KuCoin of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete KuCoin on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete KuCoin: BTC, Crypto Exchange".
3. Delete KuCoin on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "KuCoin: BTC, Crypto Exchange" and Click "Uninstall".
KuCoin: BTC, Crypto Exchange Product Details
Reported Deleting Issues
I would like my kucoin account and data removed from your database as i no longer use kucoin and no not want a company to store my data, i do not believe this is safe. I am making my request under the law outlined in GDPR and CCPA. Failure to comply with my request will result in Kucoin having to turnover 4% of annual profits under GDPR
— by lashawn 1 year ago