How To Delete Currency FX Exchange Rates Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Currency FX Exchange Rates account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Currency FX Exchange Rates app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Currency FX Exchange Rates completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Currency FX Exchange Rates
Delete Currency FX Exchange Rates Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Currency FX Exchange Rates. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Currency FX Exchange Rates via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Currency FX Exchange Rates.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Currency FX Exchange Rates of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Currency FX Exchange Rates's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Currency FX Exchange Rates on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Currency FX Exchange Rates from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Currency FX Exchange Rates app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Currency FX Exchange Ratess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Currency FX Exchange Rates icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Currency FX Exchange Rates.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Currency FX Exchange Rates app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Currency FX Exchange Rates" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Currency FX Exchange Rates app from your Android device
To delete Currency FX Exchange Rates from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Currency FX Exchange Rates.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Currency FX Exchange Rates app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Currency FX Exchange Rates app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Currency FX Exchange Rates Software Details
Currency FX is a currency converter app that provides up to date currency exchange rates and precious metal prices for your currency conversion needs via a simple, fast and efficient user Interface. The intuitive UI of Currency FX shows you all the information you need in one single screen: 1)Latest currency exchange rates of the world (eg. dollar rates, euro rates) 2)Currency converter (eg. euro to dollar and dollar to pound) 3)Currency exchange rates charts 4)Favorite currencies list 5)News section 6)Rapid search for desired currency via currency code or country name This cur...