How To Delete YASUHATI / With your voice! Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your YASUHATI / With your voice! account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the YASUHATI / With your voice! app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with YASUHATI / With your voice! completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like YASUHATI / With your voice!
Delete YASUHATI / With your voice! Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by YASUHATI / With your voice!. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting YASUHATI / With your voice! via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with YASUHATI With your voice .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify YASUHATI With your voice of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete YASUHATI / With your voice!'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of YASUHATI / With your voice! on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete YASUHATI / With your voice! from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting YASUHATI / With your voice! app from an Iphone
If you want to delete YASUHATI / With your voice!s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the YASUHATI / With your voice! icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on YASUHATI / With your voice!.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the YASUHATI / With your voice! app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete YASUHATI / With your voice!" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting YASUHATI / With your voice! app from your Android device
To delete YASUHATI / With your voice! from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on YASUHATI / With your voice!.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the YASUHATI / With your voice! app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the YASUHATI / With your voice! app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
YASUHATI / With your voice! Software Details
## PC version exceeded 500,000 DL! A huge hit (Official) game appeared! ## "YASUHATI" is a magical phrase... Don't let that 8th beat stop! Do you like talking with friends? Talkative time gets even more exciting! You can play with your voice. Small voice: to move forward Loud voice: jump Larger voice: high jump Singing songs, calling specific words, making live, reading aloud stories .... Please try playing with your own style! Everyone's games live video is also fun, so please search on SNS and enjoy the videos! Eighth Note running on stage! * We are continuously dev...