How to Delete Sense data logger Completely
Learn how to delete your Sense data logger for temperature humidity + more account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Sense data logger Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Sense data logger for temperature humidity + more:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Sense data logger account, contact Sense data logger via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Sense data logger of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Sense data logger on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Sense data logger for temperature humidity + more".
3. Delete Sense data logger on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Sense data logger for temperature humidity + more" and Click "Uninstall".
Sense data logger for temperature humidity + more Product Details
Build your first DiY project with the help of the Sense App, or use the advantages of the platform for your own project. Use the ESP8266, ESP-12e, ESP-12f, ESP-12s, ESP07, NodeMCU, WeMos D1 chips and much more. Soon also Arduino Uno and ESP32 ! The Sense App offers: - Several DiY tutorials incl. parts lists in different levels of difficulty - Support for many sensors for temperature, humidity and more such as DHT-11, DHT-22, DS18B20, BME280, BMP280, PT100, PT1000, capacitive moisture sensors and more. - Configure your electronics ideally for your requirements - without any programming knowledge! - Configure the app ideal for the requirements of your own project - Access to real-time and historical data of your sensors. - Use your individual electronics project with IFTTT - without programming! - much more in the near future Sensate now also supports the power saving mode, i.e. your electronics can now run on batteries for several months! More information can be found on the Sensate website and in the manuals!