How to Delete DKN Cloud NA Completely
Learn how to delete your DKN Cloud NA account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete DKN Cloud NA Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by DKN Cloud NA:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your DKN Cloud NA account, contact DKN Cloud NA via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify DKN Cloud NA of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete DKN Cloud NA on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete DKN Cloud NA".
3. Delete DKN Cloud NA on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "DKN Cloud NA" and Click "Uninstall".
DKN Cloud NA Product Details
The Airzone DKN Cloud NA app can control and monitor your Airzone DKN NA (american market) connected to Daikin air conditioning units (SkyAir and VRV)*. Important: this app is not compatible with the Airzone DKN WServer device. Features: - On and off. - Setpoint temperature. - Operation mode. - Fan speed. - Air direction. You will also be able to create schedules and invite users to control your unit. For further information, please, visit http://dknna.com (*) Compatibility based on the Daikin indoor unit.